Friday, December 2, 2016

Lots of December Birthdays during Christmas

Two of my very close friends (Teri & Helen) all celebrate December Birthdays - - same Age.  I'm delighted to say that I'm actually the youngest of us 3 !!   (Just a note - - 2 other special people celebrating December Birthdays are - - my Cousin, Jan & our Uncle Jack !) - - -  Now, Helen - - who actually lives near me - -celebrates her birthday today. Helen's House recently burned down and she lost everything she owned - - yes, EVERYTHING !    Then, shortly thereafter - -  her husband became ill and suddenly passed away.  Thankfully, she did not flood during the recent Historical Flood of 2016.   Helen & I bonded together on a Mission Trip to a small town in Southern Louisiana.  We plan to Retire together - - next December  - - after our 65th Birthday - - and participate in more Mission Trips.






Yes - during Football Season - - she makes it known she's from Alabama - - but, we still love her anyway !


I must say - - it's fun growing older with good ole' friends.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !