Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas !!!

Macedonia Baptist Church invited me to attend their annual Christmas Celebration with lots of Christmas Music & Delicious Food & the Christmas Story !  Ole time friends Roger & Janice (Mack) Dunlap leads this Celebration - - and - - extended a special invitation to me and other Election Commissioners during our last Election Day.  It's Tonight - - on a Thursday Night (Dec. 1) - - but I think I'll go.  It is in the Country - and will provide me with the opportunity to test my Car Electronic Navigation System (:>) !   I look forward to beginning the Christmas Season celebrating with my Voting Commissioner Friends.


It truly is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.








     Truly, the Original Church Building !- Notice the Cross on the Front Door
  Macedonia Baptist 1.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Your month of Christmas Celebration is getting off to a great start. Thank goodness for navigation systems, what did we ever do without them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !