Friday, February 19, 2016

My Friday Lunch !

Today begins my First Catfish Lunch  - - each  Friday - - during Lenton Season.   An elderly couple that work as Geologists in my Office kindly provides lunches to the Staff in my office (& their spouses) - - and for the Building Security Guards - - and for the 3 Maintenance Men in our Building.  We look forward to this delicious Lunch.


I don't believe any of us receiving the Lunches are Catholic - - but it does make us stop and ponder as we begin this upcoming Easter Season - - - a time to reflect that JESUS arose from the Grave!   When the Women went to the Grave on that morning - - they found the Tomb Empty.  JESUS IS ALIVE.


Let's think about Easter - -         He is not here; HE has risen, just as HE said.
Matthew 28:6



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !