Saturday, February 20, 2016

Advantages of a Senior Citizen - - such as Myself !

Oh the JOYS of becoming a "Senior Citizen" ! !    
There are so many advantages for those of us becoming Senior Citizens - - - One that I have discovered  - and - already taken advantage of is having my Income Taxes Electronically Filed & Completed - - for FREE.  Yes, that's right. 
The Livingston Parish Library provides Certified Public Accountants on a Volunteer basis to Electronically File the income taxes for all Senior Citizens !   Ofcourse, you may only go on a Tuesday or Saturday - - but I gladly adjusted my very busy schedule to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
dswheader





This is my 2nd year to participate in this wonderful Program - -for Senior Citizens in which I have saved a couple hundred dollars each year by having it done by the Volunteer CPA's thru the Livingston Parish Library.
Oh the JOYS of becoming a "Senior Citizen" ! !  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !