Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Lawn Care GUY !

This New Year has gotten off to a great start - - one of the things I'm very Thankful for is the fact I've been successful in accomplishing the completion of a few SMALL outdoor maintenance projects - - not by me !   It's been done by Travis, my Lawn Care Fellow.  I will not bore you with the specific details of the small maintenance projects - - but you are familiar with little odd jobs that need attention.    I especially like the idea of him successfully & efficiently completing the tasks - - with the fact that I was not required to be home - - which means it is not necessary for me to take off from work to get the job done !   I am able to Trust his abilities  - - - knowing he will indeed get the job done to my satisfaction. 


Travis, the Lawn Care Fellow, was faced with the challenge to decrease his List of Clients for this new Yard Season - - - and I'm very Thankful I was NOT one of those clients that was removed from his List!  It's difficult to find good, honest, hard-working help these days; and, Travis has proven to be such.  Matter of fact, he's already made a 'run' over my yard - -(first run of the Season is FREE !)    He is a very young guy - - - this is his full time job.   He is very kind to me  - - & - -  He says he likes Mr. Kitty !  I think I remind him of his Aunt - - or perhaps his Grandma ! !   (LOL)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !