Friday, November 30, 2018

The Christmas Card List !

I talk a lot about my Sunday School - - I sure enjoy my Class !

You've seen the picture of ALL those "Bag Holders" our Sunday School Lady, Patricia made for our Church "Yesterday's Youth" - - My Sunday School Ladies are so excited to distribute those 'Bags' during the Christmas Luncheon next Tuesday !

But - our Sunday School Class wants to continue sharing the JOY of Christmas with our home-bound church Family - - so this Sunday (during Sunday School), we'll be signing a BOX of Christmas Cards to accomplish this !  We will be sending Cards to MANY of our Church Family who are unable to attend Worship Service and Sunday School.  Some in our Class - - some not - - but are home-bound.

My small Sunday School Class Ladies (Senior Citizen age group) truly enjoy sharing the JOY of Christmas !

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !