Friday, February 2, 2018

My Latest Creation - - - !!

It's truly a JOY to be part of a Sunday School Class of Ladies - - (all in our 60's) that ENJOY Sewing - Quilting - Embroidering !  A few years ago we hosted a Quilt Festival - - it's time we do it again !

But - - meanwhile - - look what I've Completed - - This New Creation began New Year's Weekend - - and since that time - - due to experiencing a 2nd Snow-Fall this Winter Season - - getting down to a frigid Wind Chill Factor of 8 Degrees - - with all Interstate and other Roads completely CLOSED, I managed to be off  (Home from Work) almost an entire week - -  Considering the weekends we had to stay indoors due to bad weather - - I manage to complete this Quilt.  Although the weather has improved, and I'm back on my regular schedule, I sewed the last stitch last night as I watched T.V.  - This Quilt really is pretty as I lay it across my Bed - - - Now, off to the Quiltors it will go !

I realize I'm still considered a Beginner - - but - - it will look pretty laying across someone's Bed.











1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !