Sunday, January 21, 2018

The JOY of "Coordinating" !!!

Women on Mission
I just had to share the JOY I've experienced - - by serving as "Coordinator" of "Women on Mission" for my Church.

The "Women on Mission" of my Church is currently seeking a Leader - - meanwhile - -  I was asked to Serve as "Coordinator" for the Month of January - - so I said, "why not" - - it's only for a Month.  - - However - - are U aware, January has 5 Sundays (not the normal 4 Sundays) ! 

I've taken the opportunity to Promote to our Group of Ladies the upcoming Events of the Eastern LA Baptists Women's Association - - which are plentiful.  Next Sunday, which is my Last Sunday as "Coordinator" I plan to Promote the upcoming V.B.S. within our Church - - in which we Ladies-on-Mission will Volunteer to Serve.  I plan to take my Vacation Week & Serve during V.B.S. - with my Sunday School Ladies !

I have thoroughly enjoyed serving as "Coordinator" - - God makes it so easy - if we just say 'Yes'.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !