Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring Forward ! !






The time I've waited for - - Day-Light Savings Time !  I enjoy the longer day-light hours in my Yard during the evening after a long day at work - -  although - - it's been rather chilly this week since Day-Light Savings Time has begun.  But, it will warm up - - I've been Blessed with a few Special Neighbors that enjoy visiting with one another as we work outside in our individual yards - - as we enjoy the  longer daylight hours - - - whether it be actually working in our Yards - - or  - - sitting on our Porch Swings - -  or sitting on the Patio - - visiting with one another.   My new, very young neighbors, Jennifer & Jessie & their 2 very young children have already proven to be such a Blessing !  I look forward to visiting with my "Special neighbors" out-doors in our yards as we enjoy the longer day light hours during the evening !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !