Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Welcome FALL !!

Summer is not officially over until Wednesday - September 23
However - -  Fall is definitely in the air !
September-Sign.png#September%20300x264

Personally, here's why I feel Fall is in the air:
  1.  Labor Day Holiday was this weekend.  A sure sign of "Fall"
  2.  Fall Wreath is up on My Front Door !
  3.  Planting those Fall colored pretty little Flowers in My Yard !
  4.  Enjoying the Outdoors with  My Neighbors in the evening after work.
  5.  Getting Darker earlier each Evening.
  6.  Yard boy not cutting My Grass as often (saving me $ $ )
  7.  Looking at the Upcoming Holidays on the Work Calendar
  8.  Those Long Sleeves are beginning to feel comfortable !
  9.  More Outdoor Ministry Projects are beginning to peak my interest !
10.  My Sunday School Friends have our Fall Trip planned to Canton, MS !
11.  My Sunday School Friends are planning our Fall Quilt Show !




Oh  Yes !!!!  - -  Fall is definitely in the air ! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !