Wednesday, September 9, 2015

News from the Mission Field !





I’ve been asked to BLOG more - -- Imagine that !  - - I realize I do have a lot to share - - I find it Interesting - - sometimes actually very Entertaining !    So - - here goes !



Right now (in case you have not realized) - - - -the Season of my Life is ‘Participating in Missions”.   And, I truly love it !   The Lord provides so many opportunities for me to participate in Missions within my Church.   Some of the Mission Projects are only for a Day  - - some are only an Afternoon - - some are Weekends - - and I’ve been Blessed to travel to some Mission Fields - - one particular in the Country of Nicaragua.  There are Plans for upcoming Mission Trips !   There is so much to do in Missions - - - We truly do not need to travel to a foreign land - -  a Mission Field is actually in our Neighborhood which affords so many opportunities.



truly enjoy being involved in Missions.  Being involved in Missions requires a lot of WorkPlanning Participation – did I mention a lot of work.  But - - it can also involve a lot of FUN - - as I experienced last Saturday Morning.



Saturday morning - - my “Women on Mission” Group hosted a Jewelry Show - - where all the Proceeds go to help the Missionaries and the Village Women in Foreign Countries that actually create this particular Jewelry.  I was able to find a little something for this worthy cause from the country of Equador. 


We went to one of the ladies’ homes within my Church Family to host the Show. She and her family live on a nearby Farm - - down the road from me.   I've been wanting to tour her little Farm House - - so here was my opportunity !



It's a JOY to fellowship with the Ladies within my Church Family - - especially as together we support the foreign Missionaries & Ladies in Villages

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !