Friday, July 17, 2015

My Ph.D.










The "Quilt Show" last weekend inspired me ! ! I've begun to work on the completion of my "Dutch Girl Quilt" !   I would love to have this completed to display in our next Quilt Show which is this Winter !


Just an update on the status of our "Stuffed Toy Animals" for the Nicaragua Mission Project - - We only need 80 more stuffed toy animals to reach our goal of 1,200.   We have been Blessed with so many ladies within our Church Family to join us in completing this Mission Project.  There were tasks for everyone - - from the donation of the fabric - - to the ironing - - tracing - - cutting the pattern - - drawing the smiling faces - - stuffing - - sewing - - braiding of hair on some.   
                         I'd rather be "stitchin" - - - than in the Kitchen ! !

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a master at the quilts already. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !