Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Sunday School News !




We have Ladies that are Blessed as a "Seamstress" - - One Christmas our Class made 100 of these Christmas Sock Snowmen for "Judson's Yesterday's Youth" (aka: Sr. Citizens) - - We distributed these during the Christmas Luncheon that my S.S. Class hosted - - (yes - we hosted their Christmas Luncheon & will do so again this December - I've already requested my day off from Work ! )-


Well - - our Ladies decided to begin making "Memory Bears" - made from Spouse's clothing -  to give to those Ladies that lose their Spouse.  This past year, the Ladies of our Church including one special lady in our Sunday School Class have experienced a deep loss of their Spouse.  So - - this Sunday we plan to schedule a date to develop our plans to make these "Memory Bears" !
 

I just love my Sunday School Class of 16 "JOY" Ladies !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !