Thursday, February 7, 2019

Mission Opportunity - -Jordan !

We do not have to look far - - to become involved in a "Mission Opportunity" !

 - - - A Friend in my Sunday School Class has a Daughter & Family going on a Missionary Journey to serve the Lord in an Orphanage in Jordan - later this year.   I'm coordinating preparations to collect a "Love Offering" for this Special Family as they prepare to go on this Mission Journey to Jordan.   My task is such a small ordeal - - but - - I'm so over-joyed as I coordinate this between my Sunday School Class & the Missionaries, themselves.  This Special Family is also making & selling Home-Made Jelly to sponsor their Mission Journey !  I'm so excited to see what the Lord will do with these efforts !

               The  Missionary  Family !
 Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !