Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Maw Young's B'day !!

Today is Maw-Young's Birthday - Born in 1901 - - but now in Heaven.   Oh how I miss her - - I wished I knew then - what I know now - - I sure miss her !   But - I am left with Precious Memories!

Amazingly, I'd be living right next-door to her - - in walking distance !   We could Quilt together - (she would be so surprised that I learned to Quilt - - well kind-of Quilt  !) - - She gave me some of her little "pink yard flowers" - - I recall her saying: "take all U want - - they will multiple" - and she was right - - she was ALWAYS right ! I love those little "pink yard flowers" they remind me of Maw-Young & are beautiful - and - Yes, they are still multiplying in my Yard. - -  But, much more than that - - - we could just sit together on her Front Porch (as we often did when I was a Child) - and enjoy one another's company - - talk about 'ole times' !  Precious Memories - -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !