Wednesday, July 11, 2018

V.B.S. - - Still on !!

Yes - V.B.S. is still going on at my Church - - how? - you may ask - - well, now that V.B.S. is over, we are delivering "Info" to the Parents - - hoping to attract their attention to Judson's Church Family.  I have 17 little envelopes (with Candy) to distribute - - How successful have I been ? - - the answer is none - - it's been raining every day since V.B.S  (almost every day) - - but it's on my List of Things to Do.

I have reminisced over the JOY that I truly experienced while serving in V.B.S. for 1 week.  I truly enjoyed seeing Family Members each day as some Attended V.B.S. - some Served in "Car Pool" - one actually sang on the Praise Team each day during V.B.S. - It was truly a Joy to interact with my Family each day - - so early in the morning !  

I also enjoyed bonding with my Sunday School Ladies each day - -

But - - - I must admit - - it's a very special Blessing to Serve in the same V.B.S. of which I grew up.  Yes, a few of the same People that taught me when I was a Child  & - - a few that attended with me - - were there the week of V.B.S.  It's truly a JOY !    Yes - I'm looking forward to next year.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing to attend a Birthday Party of  a New Friend of Mine scheduled for this Saturday.  

Life is Good !

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time at VBS and the next party will be fun too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !