Monday, March 12, 2018

Quilts Made by Friends

I may not be a Professional Quiltor - - but I truly enjoy trying !  I try to make a Quilt each Winter.  I admit mine appear 'ole fashion' (as U can see in the photo below)  - - It resembles my Maw-Maw's Quilts that she used to make.   I've just finished this one in the photo below - - hope U recognize the "Eiffel Tower" image in the pattern below & the words Rome & France displayed within.  This Quilt was made during the month of January when we experienced home-bound due to our Wintery Snow Days !  Never have I completed a Quilt so quickly.










When I retire (soon !!) - - I plan to join the Quilting Bee within my Church. 

Below are 3 Beautiful Quilts made by 3 of my Church Friends.  As U can see, they are definitely Professionals - look how perfect their rows are ! But they continue to say - - "never have they seen an Ugly home-made Quilt"
 Image may contain: 1 person, table and indoor   Image may contain: indoor
Image may contain: stripes
 
Ladies in the Quilting Bee @ Judson Church made this Beautiful Quilt below to be used as a Door-Prize for an upcoming Community Easter Event.  It took them about 2 weeks to make this.   I can't wait until I can join  "Judson's Quilting Bee" (when I retire !).  They need people to measure - cut - sew - stuff - match - Pray - something for everyone !  I sure hope I win this Quilt !!

No automatic alt text available.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !