Monday, December 4, 2017

The big 65 - !!!

Four (4) of my Friends are celebrating the big 65
I told them to tell me - - how it feels to be 65 !!! - b-cuz I have not yet reached that age!

Helen celebrates Sunday - - She plans to Retire !
Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

My good ole' Friend, Teri - celebrates 65 on Tuesday!
She plans to continue working Part-Time at the Library !
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, child and indoor

My Sunday School Teacher (& School Friend) - Dawn Campbell Pope just celebrated 65 !
She is retired & teaching Sunday School.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and outdoor

Our dear friend, Madge also celebrates her 65th this wkend !
Image may contain: 1 person, cat

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !