Thursday, August 24, 2017

Category 3 - Hurricane Harvey

On Wednesday - - Praying real hard that Trop Storm Harvey goes far - - far away !
If it should come to my area - - I'll volunteer at the Church - - plenty of Church Family - Food - Lodging - Care - - and I'll still get to check on my Personal, Nearby Residence.   God Always Provides !
No automatic alt text available.


But - - early this morning - - Thursday - - Trop Storm Harvey is turning Westward to Houston, TX and will be a Category 3 Hurricane this weekend.  I Pray for Texas residents.


 I'm relieved that Louisiana is NOT in its Path.  I'm thankful my Yard Man is coming this morning to cut my Grass - - before the torrential Rains begin.


Well - on this Friday Morning - - tracking shows Hurricane Harvey - Category 3 may head Eastward to Louisiana !
Dear Lord, Please Protect Us !
Harvey 10 p.m. Aug. 24 track

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !