Thursday, March 23, 2017

NO Election - - This Saturday !!


Well - - - This Saturday is Election Day - -for some local Voting Precincts - -  but - - unfortunately - - My Voting Election Precinct (Levi Milton) and a few other Precincts in the area - - will NOT be voting.   I'm a little relieved, because it does make for a long day - 6:30 AM - 8:00 PM.  But, I do enjoy the Day with other Voting Commissioners as we have the opportunity to visit with ole' friends, our neighbors, and family as they come in to vote - - and - - enjoy the delicious Food provided via pot-luck during the Elections !   There's also another Voting Election scheduled for April of which my Voting Precinct will also NOT be included.  However, all Voting Precincts will be working one Saturday in November and one Saturday in December - - of which I gladly look forward to working.  Some of my Special Sunday School Ladies also work the Parish Voting Elections - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !