Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Welcome - - Fall !

Fall has Arrived !  It's time to truly Enjoy those moments as I sit on my Porch Swing each evening and Read - - Enjoy a Visit with a Family Member - - Enjoy a Visit with my S.S. Friend who frequently drops  by for a visit - - or Sit & Visit with my 'Favorite Neighbor' - - Watch the Birds & Squirrels on the Ground around my 'old'  Oak Tree as they enjoy the food made available to them each evening ! - - View the Beautiful Lantana Bushes beginning to blossom around my yard !  Fall also is the time to begin those much needed DAILY evening strolls Hikes through the Neighborhood with my Neighbor.  Prepare for the upcoming Fall Fest @ Church ! - - Prepare for the 2 Beautiful upcoming Holidays - - Thanksgiving & Christmas !   Fall has truly arrived.  I love Fall !

1 comment:

  1. Who's your fav neighbor, who do you hike with?
    Looks like iyou are grand central station.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !