Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Going to Class (again !)





 I distinctly recall - - could not wait for School to be Over - - no more Classes !
Well - - today I'm so looking forward to attending the upcoming Required Election Class on Thursday Evening.  My dear Friend, Teri & I will attend together - - in preparation for the two (2) Elections to be held in November & December of this year.   I love participating in Elections.  Some say it's for the extra income - - but I say not only is it for My Civic Duty - - it's for the Special Reunion of old Classmates - - opportunity to visit with Neighbors - - & - - even Family that I don't see often.  The Food provided on Election Day is always Delicious !   I can truly say I enjoy participating in Elections - - although I must attend the Required Election Class !
Illustration depicting a road traffic sign with a election concept  Blue sky background  Stock Illustration - 13844871


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !