Friday, June 10, 2016

My New Refrig - - not on my Agenda !



Wasn't on my Agenda !  - - - -(as I'm working on the remodeling of my Front Porch)
but that did not prevent my 21 year old Refrig from going out on me !  I guess it was time!


But, I must say.....my 21 year old Refrig looked just as Pretty & Clean as the day I got it - - 21 years ago !  And, my new Wood Flooring made it so much easier for the Delivery People to install - - of which the Delivery Guys actually commented on the clean floors underneath the old Refrig :>)


The option for the Front-Door Water Dispenser on the new Refrig was very tempting...but I settled for the stylish Stainless Steel Color instead.  The inside shelving is so appealing to the point where I just may consider stocking my new Refrigerator & Cooking !  I'm pleased - and it looks good on my new Wooden Floors ! 


(And, it's something I want need to buy - - after Retirement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !