Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A "Great" Aunt - - Genealogy Speaking

"Great Aunt" - - (Genealogy Speaking) - - indicates I'm getting Older - - But - there's JOY in getting older - - one of those many JOYS is to be around my Nieces & Nephews as they are growing up and conquering so many challenges along the way.


On a recent Sunday afternoon - I had the JOY of attending the Dance Recital of my "Great Niece" - Brooklyn.   Her Performance was truly Outstanding !  This wonderful Event was held at the LSU - Union Theatre - - To everyone's Amazement - - I manage to get a Parking Spot directly in front of the Building ! !   
 


Last Saturday - I experienced the JOY of attending the  Wedding Shower of
my "Great Nephew" & his Bride
Anthony (Poche) & Ruth


And last weekend - I had the Pleasure of baby-sitting "JOY" - my Nephew's Dog
I enjoyed it so much - - I just might get me a dog !



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !