Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Heart for Missions







Never too old for the Lord to grant the desires of our Hearts.......
As a child, I've always loved Missions - - - My Maw-Maw was very active in "Women's Missions" at church.  I've been blessed to participate in Mission Trips both locally & Internationally.  Such an amazing experience !

Recently, I was Blessed to be asked by my Church to serve a 2-year term on their Missions Committee.   Tonight is our scheduled monthly meeting.  It is such a JOY to discuss the new Ministry Activities planned for our Church.  I'm so thankful to be part of  not only the behind the scenes planning  - - but to also be a part of the Ministry God has allowed for Judson - - -whether it be participating on the local Mission Field for one afternoon - - or around the State or Internationally.  









1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !