Monday, December 7, 2015

December Birthdays - - this Weekend !











Happy Birthday ! !
Can You Imagine - - - Both You & Your Two (2) good Friends
all celebrating Birthdays the same month
And - - we are The Same Age

Happy Birthday to my Dear Friend, Helen - - She is a true Alabama Football Fan ! . . . She wore the shirt to Church Sunday Morning - - after the last LSU / Alabama Football Game  - - Alabama had WON !   Trust me - - it was the talk of the Sunday School Hour ! !   Helen and I are Mission Trip Partners & also Neighbors & Church Friends !




Happy Birthday to my Truly, Dear Friend, Teri (more like a Sister).  Not only did Teri & I go to school together - - but, we have maintained close friendship thru-out the years.  Besides being a wonderful Grandmother (nanna) (picture below) - - - Teri has proven to be a very true Friend. 





1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !