Saturday, October 31, 2015

"Trick - r- Treat"



Never too old for "Trick - or - Treating"


October 31 -not only for "Trick -r- Treating" 
- - -
It's also the Wedding Anniversary of my Sister & Brother - in - Law.  I believe this year honors their 41st Anniversary.  And, to them, I say
Many Blessings on your Special Day !


Then, the day also represents one of my  Friends Birthday - - True friends do not reveal one another's age :)   She has proven to be a True Friend from our much younger days in Sunday School & G.A.'s at Church - - to our friendship years currently in our old age. 
Oh - could we share some Stories with you ! 
                    Happy Birthday, Kathleen !


This Year - "Trick - or - Treat Day" - - also puts into effect "Time Change" - - I get to sleep an extra hour Saturday night !


And - - it's a day for all Churches to take this opportunity for Harvest Fest and spread the Word of God thru a Fun Event for family with Lots of Games & Lots of Food & Prizes.  Although due to all of our other Festivities on that day - - My Church will be celebrating "Harvest Fest" in mid-November ! 


 So to you, I say "Trick or Treat" & Stay Dry !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !