Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Saturday - Meet & Greet !



Saturday - - Oct. 24th - -
Election Day Clipart - ClipArt Best



I hope Voting was on your List of Things to Do this past Saturday.
As Commissioner of Voting for my Parish Precinct,
I spent the entire Day at the Polls 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM.
Yes - - I got up in time !
I Thank the Lord that My Voting Precinct is 5 Minutes from my home.
Sounds like an exhausting Day - - -but, it truly flies by !
In reality it's a day of Fellowship as we greet
our ole' Friends... our former School Classmates - - -
our Church Friends that we don't get to visit with each Sunday
because we are in such a rush.
It's a wonderful time to visit with Cousins & Uncles
who live in my Precinct that come out to perform their Civic Duty.
It's an opportunity to greet our Neighbors to whom we casually wave 
as we see them in their yard as we cruise by their homes.
It's a Blessing as I watch the in-coming Voters visit with one another.
I'm Thankful to live in the Parish that cares about it's citizens!
We'll be doing this again on Saturday - Nov. 21.
Please mark your calendar & VOTE !






1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !