Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Presenting in JULY !



It's truly a JOY to have been asked to Present the "Missionary Prayer Calendar" to Judson's "Women on Mission" each Wednesday evening - - during the month of July.


The Preparation of this program is very special to me and something that I truly enjoy doing. - - It allows me the opportunity to express  my thoughts & creativity - - - while keeping the focus on those special missionaries all around the World - - celebrating Birthdays during the month of July.


... &mediaId=2234739&fileName=<b>clipart-missions</b>-tothenatio-1400-0-0-0.jpg

Each month our Women on Mission look forward to hearing a different Presentor present the "Missionary Prayer Calendar" in a very different and special manner.   Last month the Presentor did a superb job with the Focus on "Seasons of Life" - -  This  month I will be focusing on "Opportunities to Serve the Lord". 

There are actually 5 Wednesday evenings in July - - normally there are only 4 Wednesday's each month..   I'm delighted to have the extra Wednesday - - its another evening to share my thoughts & creativity with the "Women on Mission" - - with the focus on "Serving the Lord".

"Serving GOD - - right where HE plants us !"











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !