Monday, October 13, 2014

"Wade Upon the Water" - - - -

The Louisiana Mission Theme for this year is:   "DO  SOMETHING"
That's just what some of us in 'Women on Mission" desired to do:   "DO SOMETHING"
women


Last weekend - 9 of my friends & I joined other local churches to "DO  SOMETHING"
Gift Boxes filled with only 7 special toiletry items were distributed to each of the 1,200 women at the facility.
Some women wait all year for this special "Gift Box".  I'm sure you'll agree - - 7 items is not many.
Then - - we visited and prayed with some of the women - - finding some of the women Much Older than I (that's right !) - - and, some Much Younger than I.
Revival was held.  Our group was able to witness the Baptism at the end of the Revival.


We will soon give our Testimony at an upcoming Sunday Service at our own Church.
We plan to surprise our Church Congregation as our 9 ladies blend our voices together and Sing the 'ole Spiritual Song' that was sung during Baptism  at the Facility - - -"Wade Upon the Water"........"Wade Upon the Water" - - - - - "........"Wade Upon the Water" - - - - -
I've been rehearsing my part ! ! ! "Wade Upon the Water"......."Wade Upon the Water" ! 



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment !